Friday, April 17, 2009

Twlight Series


Have you read the Twilight books??? I picked the book up at Wal-mart just for something to read. Well I turned into a monster- I couldn't put the book down. It's a 500+ page book and I read it in 3 days. Get this.......when I finished this book it has a preview of the next book in the series and I lost my mind wanting to know what happened. During my lunch hour at work the day after I finished the book(finished reading before I went to sleep) I went to the bookstore and picked up the next book- on my way back to work at the stop lights I was reading the book!! I was addicted. I ready all 4 books in two weeks- book one and four were the best ones. I wish the author would finish the 5th book she started...........I miss Edward and Bella!!!

1 comment:

  1. YOu are too funny! Now, have you seen the movie. I got the movie for me, and BEkka saw it, is in love with it and wants a Twilight sleepover BD party. She loves vampires and wants to be one for Halloween. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete